Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog 1

Hello my name is Leslie Roberson. I am not going to hide this is my second time in EDM 310. I had trouble with it the first time because I was not mentally prepared for this type of class. I am currently attending South Alabama and majoring in Elementary Education. I moved from Ocean Springs, MS in August 2010 to Mobile to finish up my degree. It was the best decision I have ever made. I chose to go into Education because I wanted to do something that would hopefully impact someone life. I think of myself a child at heart and love to have fun. I love music of every type and love watching movies. I am a very outgoing person and love to meet new people and have new experiences.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Leslie!

    Welcome back to EDM310! :)

    Your blog looks great! Just be sure to add pictures, along with title and alt modifiers to all of your upcoming posts!

    I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts and hopefully getting to know you in lab!

    - Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie!

    I love your blog! I enjoyed looking at your previous blogs! I know this is your second time around but don't let that frustrate you, you have an advantage over the rest of us since you have seen this all before! I will definitely put you in my list for references. I look forward to meeting you and to learning from your future blogs!

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete