Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blog 9

What I've Learned

Is a scary thought that in a few short years I will be teaching the youth of American and don't really know what to expect. Sure I am taking classes and will be taking future classes to prepare me but will I really be prepared for the first day of new career as a teacher. I don't think anyone is ever truely prepared, but you don't really have a choice you just have to take what you have learned and roll with it and hope you can be the best educator. Mr. Clung put into words what most teacher or future teachers are feeling and did it in away that lets you know you are not alone there are others out there that feel the same way.

3 comments:

  1. Leslie,

    I really like your positive approach to taking on something new. It is a little scary to think that we will be teachers in just a few years. I think that the first 3 years will be the hardest and by then, we should have the hang of things. Well.... I guess that also depends on if we change schools or school system. Your blog looks really good. Good luck in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, your content shows that you have watched McClung's post, but you need to reread this and make several corrections regarding grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone feels the same way about the first year. Mr. McClung gave us insightful lessons so we can learn from them. Even though we make mistake, he wants us to keep moving forward with a smile. Good-luck with your first year!

    ReplyDelete