Sunday, February 27, 2011

CK 1, 2, and 3

Boys v. Girls CK1
My student was Abi and the blog I commented on was her views on Boys v. Girls. She wants people to understand just because we are different genders why do boys seem to get treated better than girls. They don't give girls a chance to make a name for themselves in this world. We are always going to be inferior to boys and the male populations. When we are going up against a male in the job world same qualifications same everything who do you think they are going to hire.... probably the male. Why? No one really knows and doesn't want to answer that question. I enjoyed reading her post and glad that such young people are already aware of situations they may face in the future.

Smiling! CK2

The second blog I commented on was a short one about her love for smiling and the smiley face. It was short and brief but what I got out of the those few sentences was much better than anything. I think smiling is important and the best emotional phrase out there. If people are not smiling then they should be. There is nothing in their lives that could be so bad they can't smile.

Okay so I totally did the wrong student for the Second Comment because I did not realize you had to scroll to the right.

So I did not leave a comment on the right student instead I left a comment on my first student.

Cricket CK3

The student I commented Studamyer blogs with colorful and creative ways. The way he writes his blogs makes you want more and to understand more about him. He started writing a post on the game Cricket but did not finish it. The way it ended you wanted to know what happen next....

No comments:

Post a Comment