Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Smart Board Presentation




After doing the Smart Board Presentation I still feel a little uneasy using the Smart Board. Being this was the first time I have every touched or used a Smart Board I know that I am not going to be a master of it. The Smart Board is going to take many years and even then I will still not be 100% on one. I did find the project challenging and fun at the same time. Teaching the lessons to other students you start to get a since of confidence be able to stand in front of people. I think as long as you the Smart Board as a teaching tool and create a lesson that the students understand and are able to learn from you should have no problems with them.

2 comments:

  1. I love your presentation. I enjoyed working on mine! Love you page by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know y'all worked very hard on this smartboard project-- your enthusiasm helped you succeed. I hope that you continue exploring these new technologies.

    ReplyDelete