Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog 13

Okay... so after reading the information on ACCESS I don't really know how I feel about it. Yes, having blended learning is a good idea for college students but high school students... I am a little on the fence about. College is something choose to do no one has to go to college so the option of having online courses is there for their own convenience. Having blended learning for high school students just gives them a chance to be lazy and not go to school. I think high school students need to be in the classroom and experience it. It would work if teachers used this as a tool to communicate to students who are absent or don't really understand the subject that was taught that day. They could other means of communication to help them. College students pay for the convenience high school students get it for free.... Just don't really know how I feel about it.

I have used ALEX for class projects and ideas for lesson plans. I think it is a great tool and should be used to fullest by anyone that has the access to it. We have all these great tools to use why not use them instead of racking our brains for ideas. We can use the website for an idea and maybe modify it for the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment