Wednesday, April 6, 2011

C4T #3

My blog I had to comment on was Dr. Strange. He talked about how the computer Watson was used to compete in Jeopardy and began to express his opinion on the comments students made on it. I left a comment and can't help but think how we are so reliable on technology these days. I can't imagine my life without my cellphone because of how the world is changing in good and bad ways. I somehow wonder how I manage to get an education without technology since students these days can't and really don't know how to function without technology.

The other blog I commented on for Dr. Strange talking about serendipity. Teaching in my opinion use to be someone talking in front of the class and you vigorously writing everything you possibly can in the allotted time that he/she talked about. Then try and memorize for the upcoming test and then once the test is over you will not be able to remember what you just had been taught. Teaching has changed because they use visual arts like smart-board and more interactivity videos, game, and other technique which helps students remember for hopefully ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment