Tuesday, April 26, 2011

C4K

I enjoyed looking and discovering Mrs. Yollis's blog. I did not know there was so much technology and other items out there to use to help students gain knowledge. I am excited to go into the classroom using all the tools that I have learn to expand on in this class. Having a class blog is something very ideal for students. You can use it international or you can use it locally. Students able to connect with other students half way across the world just by blogging is so much easier than sending a letter in the mail and hoping for a response or guessing if they ever received it.

C4K


Gracie talked about her Bunny as a mascot and after reading that it never occurred to me to say my favorite stuffed animal as a child as a mascot. The more I think about it.... Using the word mascot is so much better because it represents who you are as a person and shares the qualities that you possess. It is rooting for your team and cheering you on.


Gracie....

I enjoyed reading your blog about Bunny... It made me smile and think about my childhood stuffed animals. I have a doll made out of a sock material with pink yarn hair and a dress. My great grandmother gave her to me when I was very young and I still have her and now have the one my great grandmother also had. They use to be in my room but now they are in a box until I get my own place and can display them again. Every time I think about them or look at them I am remembered of the times me and my great grandmother had. Hopefully my future daughter will inherit them from me and keep them around forever. I also have a blanket from when I was born that was given to me by a relative. It always good to keep things from your childhood for your future. Don't ever give Bunny away keep her forever and cherish the memories you have with her.
I am in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama keep on blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment