Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Special Metaphor Assignment - Blog 14

I read the Tom Johnson assignment and thought I understood it was computers instead of pencils but maybe I misinterpreted it also... Oh well.

I think metaphors are great ways to express yourself and helps describe something more vivid then it might need to be.. Some people are larger than life and may be the only way they know how to talk.

I did not encounter any metaphors that I was aware of...

I think a great way to use it in the classroom would have the students draw a picture and see if the other students can guess what they are trying to say without writing the phrase. That would be interesting to see drawn out. I could only imagine what the phrase "Theres more than one way to skin a cat would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment