Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blog Post 10

After watching the video of Dan Brown and reading the blog post by Morgan Bayda. I agree with what Dan Brown said teachers just stand their at the head of the class and just talk or lecture that is so Boring and you don't remember anything after you leave. I think teachers should want you to take what you get out of the class. Before coming to South Alabama I could honestly say I could not tell you what I have learned until now because of the way teachers have been teaching. But now that I have been here I have  remembered more of what I have been taught then I ever have in all my years of school.

Don't Let Them Take Pencils Home

I think taking pencils home would be a good idea for students because they can explore and take advantage of the great tools that come along with it. Also they have some disadvantages of course because students who do not have those luxuries may not know how to handle something so delicately outside of school. Pencils and paper are important in anything students use now because they are everywhere and the more knowledge you have on them the better you are in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leslie!
    You said that you honestly can't remember what you've learned in school before you came to South. That is sad because it's usually a reflection of the teacher. I think technology will be a great motivator for student to learn.

    I think you missed the point on the pencil post...as did I. It's supposed to be a metaphor for computers...I would've never guessed that.

    Good post!

    ReplyDelete